Where are you located?
- We're proud to be a Vancouver-based business! Due to the pandemic we don't have a physical store. You can only purchase our boards online. However, purchased boards can be picked up from our warehouse location near Kitsilano beach, subject to scheduled availability.
What is your warranty like?
- Love Vancouver Life warrants manufacturer defects on all SUPs for up to 1 year from date of purchase. We warrant against any manufacturer defect in workmanship and materials during this one-year window. Determining a manufacturer defect is at the sole discretion of Love Vancouver Life and does not include regular wear and tear or damage caused by misuse, improper storage or personal theft.
- All accessories and parts excluding the physical board are warranted for a period of 30 days from date of purchase, and adhere to the same guidelines as listed above. Boards, accessories or parts that demonstrate obvious manufacturer defects will be replaced free of charge, subject to company approval of same.
How many layers is the SUP?
- All Vancouver Life boards are dual layered.
Does the price include accessories?
- Yes! All boards come with a hand pump, pressure gauge, fins, colour matching repair kit, paddle and a backpack to store it all in!
Are the accessories available for sale individually?
- We do have replacement parts available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the maximum weight advised?
- For safety, the heaviest weight on the SUP should be no more than 300 lbs.
What are the dimensions of the boards?
- Approximately 30 inches wide, 10 feet long, and 6 inches thick.
Are you on social media?
- Yes! Find us on Facebook - Vancouver Life, and Instagram @love_vancouverlife
Let's chat about the shipping, shall we?
As we are working with global partners to manufacture products for the brands we carry, we lean on shipping partners worldwide. Due to the large increase in demand for recreational products, and major delays at ports and shipping channels, we cannot guarantee any ship dates on boards not yet in stock.
As it pertains to boards we have on hand that we send to you, we ask for your understanding that estimated ship dates can be variable. We will try our hardest to ensure your order ships in the timeline you are hoping and expecting it to. We rely on domestic carriers for the speed, care and accuracy of their service and we will work with you to troubleshoot any delays or delivery issues that may arise as a result of the Postal services. Most orders that are within Canada run anywhere between 2 - 10 days shipping time.
Are these hard boards or inflatable?
- Our boards are inflatable, which makes it super easy to carry them anywhere!